Loogin for a Sr. Java Engineer for a contract assignment in New York, NY.
This Sr. Java Engineer will work on developing and supporting multi-tiered distributed Risk Engines, Services and Processes. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is also able to contribute and collaborate in a group setting.
- The position will involve understanding the requirements, design/development of server side components, database design and/or working with big data technologies such as MPP based Greenplum analytical platform and Spark.
- Project work will span all phases of development from user interaction and requirements gathering to design and coding to performance testing, rollouts and production support.
- You will be responsible for designing/implementing changes to the existing applications and/or building new ones.
- 10+ years of Hands-on Java expertise
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Multi-threading, collections, JVM, Garbage collection
- Exposure to Spring or similar framework, grasp of IOC concepts
- Experience in architecting/designing large-scale business critical systems
- Object oriented design and usage of commonly used design patterns
- Comfort in relational database modelling and querying.
- Ability to understand the domain and its data
- Expertise in C++ is a plus
- Exposure to Spark and NoSQL MongoDB is a plus