Loogin for a C++ Developer in New York, NY. Jr to Sr. level; good OOP; Linux.
- Analyze requirements and propose technical solutions in delivering projects within expected parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Work with project managers to compile a work breakdown structure of tasks for a given deliverable and provide realistic estimates for completing the assignment.
- Develop and unit test all functions created or modified according to software development best practices.
- Collaborate with other Developers and QA Engineers to execute full cycle integration, functional and regression testing.
- Own and resolve all priority defects identified within the developer’s codebase in a timely fashion.
- Promote software changes across all environments, safely and responsibly, through to Live Production.
- Provide on-call technical support during business and, occasionally, off hours depending on rotation and/or subject-matter expertise on a given component.
- Participate in team exercises to identify and implement areas for continuous improvement.
- 5+ years hands on experience in C/C++ programming language on Linux.
- Experience with C++ unit testing frameworks like google test and continuous integration (CI) tools.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Multicast, UTP/UDP, SIP network protocols.
- Strong exp4erince in ultra-low latency development.
- Experience with code analysis and coverage tools like Coverity, Valgrind/Helgrind, gcov/lcov.
- Minimum 5+ years hands on scripting experience in Python.
- Strong multithreading and performance-oriented programming skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Understand financial market data behavior across multiple asset classes (Equities, options, fixed income, and derivatives).
- Complex High Throughput, Low Latency systems Trading Systems.